Transforming Church Initiative Workshop
Saturday, May 08, 2021, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Is your church ready for the next level?
- Are you struggling to discern how to adapt to unprecedented changes in our world?
- Is your leadership team prepared for a new season of growth?
- Do your current structures and systems hold you back?
- Is your church ready to discover where God is already at work?
LEARN KEY CONCEPTS AND PRACTICAL RESOURCES FOR GUIDING YOUR CHURCH INTO THE NEXT SEASON OF
TRANSFORMING CHURCH: A VISIONING WORKSHOP
- Transforming Church: A blueprint for all churches seeking God’s design. Leveraging your church’s unique foundation to maximize impact and partner with God to transform lives and our world.
- The Leadership Triangle: The three questions every leader must answer when leading a congregation through change.
- Missional Engagement: Unleashing every member in missional ministry. The church doesn’t have a mission ... the mission has a church!
This half-day workshop will introduce pastors, elders, and lay leaders to key concepts and practical resources for guiding your church into the next season of vibrant ministry. Thanks to funding from the Lilly Endowment, the workshop is available to judicatories, associations, and church networks at no cost!Transforming Church: A Visioning Workshop is the result of LFM’s work with hundreds of churches across the United States and unprecedented research through the Transforming Church Insight congregational survey.
Kevin Ford, Chief Catalyst for LFM, has served as an organizational consultant for some of the largest organizations in the United States, but his passion has always been for the local church. He published Transforming Church (David C. Cook) in 2008 and has consulted with hundreds of pastors and churches across North America with average weekly attendance of less than 100 to more than 25,000.
The workshop is no cost but to register please e-mail Kim LaNore at by May 6th.